January’s participants are fired up, ready to live 2014 in full color!!!…Shared experiences of real life 2013 obstacles that got in the way (vision blockers), and how they were fought with the backing of values-based action led to deep connection, inspiration, and support for our community of like minded “get after it” folks! Drawing on coaching around mind set and values based goals, stories of others, and a success tool box for 2014 they created an achievable 2014 Vision of Success! You ready?
Live Empowered: Live YOUR Vision of Success From Fear to Freedom in 2014!
UNIQUELY SAVVY’S 7TH ANNUAL VISION BOARD EVENT
February 23th, 2014 (9 AM – 1PM)
(Register to reserve your spot by 2.19.14)
Are you tired of *not* living your vision of success -stylistically, relationally, professionally, and yes…beyond? Are you ready to create the life, the happiness, the relationships you really want? Respectfully, if not, what are you waiting for?…Together, let’s move your unique vision of success into action so you can experience more freedom in 2014!
***HEADING INTO MY 14TH YEAR OF BUSINESS …AND HAVING BEAT THE ODDS BOTH PERSONALLY & PROFESSIONALLY, I’D BE HONORED TO CHAMPION YOU ON YOUR
“LIVING MY VISION OF SUCCESS” JOURNEY!
If you *desire* to explore the possibilities & could benefit from transparent insight, practical tips & support to move you into action, here’s…
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Coaching on mind-set, values, and setting values based goals.
- New or refreshed clarity on what you *really* want to live out in 2014.
- Best practices to keep you on target + tips to fight off “vision blockers”.
- Case studies & inspiration from like-minded participants who are now LIVING THEIR VISION of SUCCESS.
- Ample project time to begin or complete your personal “Living My Vision of Success” vision board.
- Snacks to nibble, keeping you fueled! 🙂
- Pre-homework to get you started.
- Community, inspiration, and celebration
- Mid-year “Living MY Vision of Success in 2014” reunion/check in….+A FREE 30 MINUTE follow up “Living My Vision of Success” coaching call to further align your values, vision, and road map. ($90 value)
BASIC MATERIALS NEEDED:
- Poster or cork board, construction paper, picture frame or your choice of vision board foundation
- Most of the following are provided, but bring what you can!: Anything that inspires you…magazines to slice and dice, pictures of yourself or others, quotes, stickers – scissors, glue, tape
ATTIRE: Come as you are!
Windermere Yarrow Bay
3933 Lake Washington BLVD NE, Suite 100
Kirkland, WA 98033
TIPS: Additional tips to prepare provided to you upon registration…limited space available.
Let’s build on last year’s successes and make this our best year ever!
***If you desire to invest in yourself & money is a small bump in the road (“vision blocker”), don’t let it stand in the way! Call me…let’s get creative.
Championing YOU…YOUR STYLE, BRAND, AND CONFIDENCE
from the “Inside-Out”, Kim
Kim (Crumpler) Peterson is Founder of Uniquely Savvy, Inc and is a veteran Personal Style & Branding Coach, Wardrobe Stylist, J. Hilburn Custom Menswear Style Consultant, Co-author, and Speaker. With a commitment to excellence (not perfection!), Kim delivers results and is passionate about helping men & women BE comfortable and confident in their own skin, step more into their potential, and attract more of who and what they truly want in life! Kim invites you to: Join the conversation on Uniquely Savvy’s Facebook business page, call her for a free phone consultation, or book her to speak at your upcoming event. Available for keynotes, workshops, seminars, and girlfriend parties, the programs your audience will love range from personal style, to professional image and branding. Additionally, Kim co-authored, “Incredible Life: Top Experts Reveal How to Create Yours”, and speaks to a variety of audiences on personal empowerment – bringing inspirational messages of hope and sharing practical tips and tools learned on her inside-out, “From Fear to Freedom” journey. Contact Kim @ 425.503.9885.