In a nut shell, as an independent J. Hilburn personal stylist, I solve your wardrobe frustrations in 2 key categories:
- Custom & Made-to-Measure: Offering /a satisfaction guarantee (From short sleeve casual shirts to, Suiting, to Tuxedos)
- Ready-to-Wear (Off-the-Rack): Offering work-to-weekend options (From Jeans, to sweaters, to ties, belts & luggage)
A few reasons Uniquely Savvy clients appreciate J. Hilburn for themselves, or the men in their lives:
- Effortless & detailed pieces to “polish” his visual brand & style without looking like someone he’s not
- Boasts a variety of options made only in the finest fabrics (Italian wool, Egyptian cotton) to fill his investment wardrobe gaps
- The positive experience of one-stop shopping w/ease, affordable pricing, and personalized attention/expertise…in the privacy of his home or office. Oh yes!…and I’ve found they appreciate the foundation of my 13 years of experience as personal style & branding coach/stylist from my image consultancy, Uniquely Savvy. (J. Hilburn was the perfect addition to our menu of services!)
(***Visit Uniquely Savvy’s FB page for ongoing style and branding tips for wearing J.Hilburn and beyond)
Fall pre-season SALE runs through September. If you or someone you know want to take your personal style or professional presence to the next level – affordably, please call me…..I’d love to champion you or your referrals. 425.503.9885.
Championing YOU…YOUR STYLE, BRAND, AND CONFIDENCE
from the “Inside-Out”, Kim
Kim (Crumpler) Peterson is Founder of Uniquely Savvy, Inc and is a veteran Personal Style & Branding Coach, Wardrobe Stylist, J. Hilburn Custom Menswear Style Consultant, Co-author, and Speaker. With a commitment to excellence (not perfection!), Kim delivers results and is passionate about helping men & women BE comfortable and confident in their own skin, step more into their potential, and attract more of who and what they truly want in life! Kim invites you to: Join the conversation on Uniquely Savvy’s Facebook business page, call her for a free phone consultation, or book her to speak at your upcoming event. Available for keynotes, workshops, seminars, and girlfriend parties, the programs your audience will love range from personal style, to professional image and branding. Additionally, Kim co-authored, “Incredible Life: Top Experts Reveal How to Create Yours”, and speaks to a variety of audiences on personal empowerment – bringing inspirational messages of hope and sharing practical tips and tools learned on her inside-out, “From Fear to Freedom” journey. Contact Kim @ 425.503.9885.