She Represents So Many of Us…Anything resonating w/You? Resonates with me!
• I have spent my entire life doing for others and have neglected myself.
• I feel like I don’t really have a style. I put on what’s convenient and comfortable and covers my lower tummy. I know that I waste a lot of money buying things that I think are cute but I never wear, and they pile up in my closet.
• I need someone to be brutal with my closet, someone who knows what works for ME and what doesn’t. I thought about asking one of my sisters to help me, but I’m afraid they would be too nice, plus would have an old or preconceived idea of me from knowing me so long.
• I want to get rid of everything that looks cheap, tacky, or out of style….
• I want to be able to go to my closet, put together an outfit and know that everything fits and doesn’t make me look older -or age-inappropriate….Without having to dig through so much. With as little effort as possible, I want to look like I at least tried!
• I would love to take pictures of your outfit suggestions that I can reference.
• I need a shopping plan – what basics are missing, what accessories do I need to add to punch things up a bit?
• I need suggestions for online and local places to shop.
Celebrating a woman who’s come into another level of self-awareness, knows what she wants, and is willing to get after it! I believe that no matter your size, shape, age, or station in life, you are worthy of self-care and worthy of being and looking your best….Fantastic news? YOU get to decide what that looks like AND it doesn’t have to cost a fortune!
Honored to champion her from the inside-out during Uniquely Savvy’s TRAINING CAMP,…who do you know who wants what she wants and is ready to move into action? I’d be honored to serve your referrals!
Happy Wednesday! XO
Championing YOU…YOUR STYLE, BRAND, AND CONFIDENCE
from the “Inside-Out”, Kim
Kim (Crumpler) Peterson is Founder of Uniquely Savvy, Inc and is a veteran Personal Style & Branding Coach, Wardrobe Stylist, J. Hilburn Custom Menswear Style Consultant, Co-author, and Speaker. With a commitment to excellence (not perfection!), Kim delivers results and is passionate about helping men & women BE comfortable and confident in their own skin, step more into their potential, and attract more of who and what they truly want in life! Kim invites you to: Join the conversation on Uniquely Savvy’s Facebook business page, call her for a free phone consultation, or book her to speak at your upcoming event. Available for keynotes, workshops, seminars, and girlfriend parties, the programs your audience will love range from personal style, to professional image and branding. Additionally, Kim co-authored, “Incredible Life: Top Experts Reveal How to Create Yours”, and speaks to a variety of audiences on personal empowerment – bringing inspirational messages of hope and sharing practical tips and tools learned on her inside-out, “From Fear to Freedom” journey. Contact Kim @ 425.503.9885.